PioneerRx
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tag as favorite Move Topic Unlock Topic Lock Topic Delete Topic New Topic Post Reply
Jennifer Upchurch
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 3:53:54 PM(UTC) by Jennifer Upchurch
Hello, I am new to using Pioneer. I am beginning the process of moving all of my prescription items in my system from having a reorder point to manual. Is there a way to do these all at one time in a clean sweep or do I have to do one at a time? Thank you in advance.
Bruno Tching inlandpharmacy@verizon.net (951)658-7111 California
#2 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:20:15 AM(UTC) by Bruno Tching inlandpharmacy@verizon.net (951)658-7111 California
Welcome Jennnifer,
Let me understand correctly, you currently have reorder points 'on' and you want to switch to 'manual' because you want to have full manual control over what to order?

I personally also manual order because inventory management is one of the last things that a pharmacist has control over; however, I would rather have control over what the PBM pays me.

Your system is loaded with a ton of drugs. Trying to change all of them at once will likely not be possible because there is too much data to pull up. I pretty sure you'll be able to change them all by breaking them down into smaller chunks. DEA Schedule comes to mind first, then maybe therapeutic class. Then after you've got a good chunk converted, you can try and filter based on Reorder Method. If you've only got a handful set, you can jump straight to the Reorder Method filter.

Try this:

Item > Rx Item Binoculars > Inventory [2] > Reoder Methdod > Choose the type of Method you want to change from > Search - F12

Once your results come up, Click on the items you intend to change (clicking on the column heading square will select everything below). Then, go to Actions menu (in upper right quadrant of the screen)and select 'Clear Reorder Method'.

I'm pretty sure this will work. Feel free to call if you've got questions.
Stephen Kavadias
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 7, 2018 10:52:05 AM(UTC) by Stephen Kavadias
Just out of curiosity, why would you go to manual?

John Peterson
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 2:43:05 PM(UTC) by John Peterson
I am also curious as to why go manual. Brunos response will work.
Stephen Kavadias
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:32:23 AM(UTC) by Stephen Kavadias
if your ordering manually, why would you have to change anything? just dont press the order button.